Monday, August 14, 2017

Aloha to Hayson Manning and TEN DAYS WITH THE HIGHLANDER


Scotland is glorious in the summer ... so let's escape to Alba with Hayson Manning's TEN DAYS WITH THE HIGHLANDER ...

Go-getter Georgia Paxton has ten days to acquire a quaint hotel in the Scottish Highlands for her travel accommodation company before she’s off on her next grand adventure. Too bad the sexy, broody Scot who owns the place is dead against the idea…and that she’s in very real danger of losing their little bet to see who can convince whom first.

There’s no way Callum MacGregor is going to let the gorgeous American turn his tiny hometown over to bored tourists looking to satisfy their Outlander fantasies. He only has ten days to convince her to slow down and see the magic of the town and its people. If he succeeds, he won’t have to run her out of the county. But if he fails, Georgia might run off with his heart.


Amazon
B&N
iTunes
Kobo
Goodreads


I love Princess Bride, Young and the Restless, Days of our Lives – the drama is deliciously addictive. Big Bang Theory but will take Wolowitz over Cooper. Star Trek not Star Wars. Undercover Boss, Secret Millionaire – any story that shows the little guy making it. I follow the Buffalo Bills like a religion. I am spellbound by showjumping and equestrian eventing. I love curling up and reading all books – no genre is off-topic. I like ironing, I hate peas, love donkeys, I play a killer game of Scrabble. I will often be heading towards the fridge for another Diet Coke. I eat nothing with legs and believe wine goes with everything, oh and I’m an expert at finding new and inventive ways to avoid exercise.

I live in the sparkly beachside suburb of Redondo Beach in California with my infuriating shoe-dropping husband and my two boys who speak in mystifying grunts.

haysonmanning.com
facebook.com/HaysonManningAuthor
twitter.com/HaysonManning
Goodreads

Hayson offers an excerpt from TEN DAYS WITH THE HIGHLANDER ...

“What are we doing?” she asked against his mouth.

He pulled back and stared into her stormy eyes. “I think it’s called kissing.”

“Oh. I’ve heard of it.” She paused. “I like it. A lot.” She regarded him. “You taste good. Like an ice cream cone I want to lick forever,” she murmured, then leaned forward and sucked his bottom lip between hers.

He shifted, his zipper denting tender flesh. “What flavor?” He nuzzled her neck and bumps flew across her skin.

“All flavors of the rainbow. Sweet, salty, and with a hint of you, and before you ask I don’t know what that taste is, but I’m calling it delicious.”

“That’s a lot of flavors.” He cupped her face and stared into her liquid eyes.

I wish you were mine, Georgia Paxton.

She snuggled deeper into him, their combined heat misting the windows and possibly the countryside.

He glanced out the window. The rain had eased to a steady drizzle, and the road appeared manageable. He glanced at his watch and pulled a hand through his hair. They’d been out way later than he’d planned, but Callum had enjoyed every minute of her company. “I think we can get going.”

“Are you sure? I’m not sure if I’ve got this kissing thing down. I need to practice.” She wiggled in his lap.

When you put it that way. He glanced at his watch again. Damn, he wanted to spend hours exploring her body with his hands, with his mouth, map it until he knew every quiver, every intake of breath, every moan. Right now, with her hands in his hair, her amazing sunshine scent was making him punch-drunk.

“If I don’t leave now, I don’t think we’ll be leaving for a while.” He cast a glance in the backseat at his goat. “I don’t want an audience.”

She blinked away the haze. “Absolutely not. Poor Delilah.” She did one last wiggle against him, then crawled over to the passenger seat.

“Can we practice kissing later, but without company?” She lowered her voice. “I was enjoying that.”
 


35683597


13 comments:

  1. There is just something about a Highlander and it doesn't really matter what century he is from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something about Scottish men librarypat. That voice. <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with librarypat a hundred percent. Love any century Highlander. Congrats to Hayson on her release. Sounds like a great read.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. I loved writing this book. I hope you enjoy. Best wishes, Hayson

      Delete
  4. I love highlanders so sounds like a very enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good.....love a good Highlander story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle. I love a good highlander story too.
      Hayson x

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting me today. I've had a blast.
    Hayson x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, always good with a highlander!

    ReplyDelete