Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Aloha to Beach Blanket Bingo, Teri Anne Stanley, and A SHOT WITH YOU

Puerto Vallarta
freephotooftheday.com

We are counting down to the RT Booklovers Convention (link) and the Beach Blanket Bingo (link):

Join Annette Funicello (Kim Rocha) & Frankie Avalon (Kim Lowe) for a special edition of Book Cover Bingo. Expect spontaneous singing, dancing, & flirting with lifeguards inspired by the beloved 60s film. Readers will join sun loving authors at their favorite beaches and compete for the book laden gift baskets ... perfect for the sand and surf!

Teri Anne Stanley is joining us for Beach Blanket Bingo.  From her bio (link),

TERI ANNE STANLEY has been writing since she could hold a crayon–though learning to read was a huge turning point in her growth as a writer. Teri’s first stories involved her favorite Saturday morning cartoon characters, followed by her favorite teen idols. She has also authored a recipe column (The Three Ingredient Gourmet), and scientific articles (Guess which was more interesting!). Now she writes fun, sexy romance filled with chaos and havoc, populated by strong, smart women and hunky heroes.
33387175

Teri celebrated the print release of A SHOT WITH YOU (link):

Bourbon is in Brandon Morgan’s blood. His family owns the best bourbon brand in the country—or it will be with his marketing genius. And after meeting the fiery daughter of a tequila distillery owner, he’s never been more sure.

His barrels, her tequila. It’s a match made in heaven. But only if he can keep his hands off the owner’s daughter…and his secrets to himself.

Lesa Ruiz will do anything to keep Little Possum afloat, but one look at Brandon’s gorgeous dimples and Lesa knows two things for sure: forever is not in the cards with this man and he’s way too sexy to resist for long.

Well, three things… Brandon is hiding something, and she’ll need to get a lot closer to figure it out and save her family’s legacy. Shots, anyone?

Puerto Vallarta
visitmexico.com

I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,

1. Teri Anne is featuring Puerto Vallarta at her table.  Have you visited Puerto Vallarta or any other Mexican getaways?  I have only crossed the border into Tijuana for the day.

2. Comments are open through Sunday, April 2, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3. I'll post the winner on Monday, April 3.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Image result for aloha on my mind fort lauderdale

15 comments:

  1. I've been on a couple of cruises that stopped at Cozumel, but I really want to visit Mazatlan someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I would like to visit Mexico one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I've never been to Mexico. Thanks for the post.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Puerto Villarta and several other Mexican towns. I enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to Mexico or Puerto Rico.
    ladbookfan83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been to Mexico, but my sister in law & her husband go ever year... Cabo, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm afraid I've never been but would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to Tijuana for a a couple day trips from San Diego many years ago and also went to Cancun for a week years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been to Mexico but hubby has! Not sure I have a desire too, though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. we went to Cancun for our honeymoon - 25 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like you I have only crossed the border into Tijuana. My husband keeps telling me to go to RT, it is only 4 hours away. I so enjoyed the one in Dallas. I hesitated to book anything and am glad I didn't. I had a detached retina and needed surgery. The doctor has now scheduled a second surgery for mid-April and there are several weeks of restricted movement and activity afterwards. Glad I didn't plan on going.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No but want to so bad
    Thanks
    Kimh

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been to Mexico but hope to go someday.

    ReplyDelete