Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl and Weekly Winners


I was a winner 32 years ago ... I volunteered with the AFROTC fundraiser, working as a soda server at Super Bowl XVIII in Tampa Stadium.  I was a freshman in college; my friend (left) and I posed before the mayhem.

We have winners here at SOS Aloha for Super Bowl Sunday!

Survey says ... Multicultural Romance
- Mary P. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

28104437

Katrina Snow's FORBIDDEN
- Mary K. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

27763505

Carrie Morgan's ROAD BACK FROM BROKEN
- Dani wins a book choice from my convention stash. 

26090691

From my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, Marjorie wins a book choice from my convention stash.

Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Celebrating Romance Every Day 

7 comments: